Questions about your rent/service charges or worried you can’t pay?
We have a dedicated Income Team who can support you with any questions around paying your rent and/or service charges.
- Email our Income Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Welfare & Benefits Team
Our team can assist you with any questions you may have about benefits or financial support you may be entitled to.
- Tania Bibi (Welfare & Benefits Officer) – 07584 235570
- Jack Sheppard (Welfare & Benefits Officer) – 07887 628813
- Hadikah Chaudhri (Welfare Benefits Team Leader) - 01628 543096
- Email email@example.com
Household Support Grant
There is additional support available to residents who may need help with essential costs via the Household Support Grant. It is open until March 2024. Read how to apply here
2023 Cost of living payments for low income families
Benefits claimants, including those on Universal Credit, Pension Credit and tax credits, are due two more cost of living payments direct to their bank account:
- £300 – Second Cost of Living Payment – during Autumn 2023
- £299 – Third Cost of Living Payment – during Spring 2024
There will also be a separate £300 for pensioners during Winter 2023/4 on top of their Winter Fuel Payments.
Find out more here
Meet the Team
Hear how the welfare and benefits team can help in our brief video:
You can also contact the Welfare team via the customer portal . They will be happy to arrange to visit you at your home or set up a phone call.