To report a routine repair
- First you must check if the repair is your responsibility or ours, you can do that by visiting our repairs responsibilities page.
- The easiest and quickest way to make a repairs appointment is via our Customer Portal – here
- Alternatively if you wish to talk to a Customer Service Agent you could use the Web chat service
- You can leave a message on 01628 543101 outside normal working hours. We aim to respond to telephone messages left overnight by 10 am on the next working day.
When you report a repair you will agree an appointment time which is convenient for you, when the repair can be carried out.
These are the appointment times we offer for repairs to be carried out Monday to Friday:
First call of the day: 08:00 - 10:00 – Online only
Mornings: 08:00 - 13:00
Afternoons: 12:30 - 17:00
School run: 10:00 - 14:30
Evenings: 16:30 - 19:00 - Monday - Thursday only
To report an emergency repair please telephone 01628 543101 at any time.
We provide a 24 hour, 365 day per year emergency repairs service. We aim to keep costs down for all our customers, so it is important that you only use the emergency call-out service for genuine emergencies. Tenants who misuse our emergency repairs service will be charged £15.
If you smell gas:
- Switch off all gas appliances;
- Shut off the gas supply at the meter control valves;
- Call Gas Emergency Services on the Gas Emergency Freephone Number 0800 111 999
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room;
- Do not operate any electrical switches or use a naked flame.